After graduating from UC Berkeley with a degree in medical physics, I decided to pursue a career in dentistry — specifically orthodontics. I was drawn to this field because it involves both aesthetic and medical challenges unique to each patient. When I made the decision to become an orthodontist, I also made a commitment to get the best education possible, which led me to complete my dental degree and postdoctoral training at two of the most prominent institutions in the country: the UCLA School of Dentistry and the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine.
Today, I am able to offer my patients more than 20 years of clinical experience as well as knowledge gained through ongoing education, seminars, and conferences that keep me abreast of the latest treatments and advances in orthodontics. Our office uses the most current equipment available, including computerized digital X-rays, digital photography, and advanced sterilization machines.
I pride myself on being a perfectionist who won't settle for anything less than what I consider to be a perfect-looking smile and healthy bite. I really enjoy my work because it requires a combination of natural artistic ability and hands-on skill to create smiles that are a work of art. Each of my patients receives recommendations based on his or her individual needs, and I take the time to explain the treatment so every patient is fully informed and confident about the care.
My comprehensive orthodontic services include early interceptive treatment for children, traditional and cosmetic clear braces, self-ligating braces, and Invisalign®. My office coordinates complex cases with other specialists when necessary.
- Certified Specialist: American Association of Orthodontists
- Residency Training: U. of Conn. School of Dental Medicine, Farmington, Connecticut
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery: UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, California
- Master of Science: Oral Biology, UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, California
- Bachelor of Arts: Medical Physics, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- Member: American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, California Dental Association